Our website is: https://lucacavallisforza.com.
Every computer connected to the Internet is provided with a domain name and an IP address. When a visitor requests a web page from within our website, our servers automatically identify and log the HTTP request that is made. This information reveals no personal data about you. In fact, the only information that we automatically gather and log is as follows:
• The IP address of the site that may have referred you
• Your IP address
• The web page that you may have linked to us from – if any
• The product identifier for version and make of browser
• The operating system platform that you may be running
• Search words or terms that are passed from a search engine
• We have found it advantageous to examine visitor traffic so that we can ensure maximum compatibility for the various browsers and operating systems that visit our site. By analysing visitation patterns, referring URLs and search engine terms, we can strategically enhance our exposure across the Internet.
This website does issue cookies (these are small files of information which websites use to identify its users); however, these do not contain personal information. We do not share these data with third parties. You can disable cookies by altering the settings of your browser and the website will still function.
We may also request your email address or mailing address for the purposes of conducting a survey or to add you to our mailing list, to download specific content or by your request to have someone contact you for additional information. Whenever we request the identity of a visitor, we will clearly indicate the purpose of the inquiry before the information is requested.
We enforce a strict Anti-spam policy that means we do not intend to sell, rent, or otherwise give your e-mail address to a third-party without your consent.
We will only disclose your personal information or any of its log file information when required by law or in the good-faith belief that such actions are necessary.
In addition, we will not send you emails that you have not agreed to receive.
We use all reasonable precautions to keep the information disclosed to us secure.
Should you still have any concerns about our use of your personal information, please feel free to contact us.